We are looking for talent who are passionate about the domain of SEO and have kept themselves updated on the latest trends in SEO.
• Minimum of 5+ years of relevant SEO experience required, SEO at large e-commerce organization or a well-known marketing agency a big plus.
• Very strong analytical ability, read SEO reports to get insights and find new opportunities.
• Familiarity with Major SEO tools (e.g. SEM Rush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Deepcrawl, Moz, Ahrefs, BrightEdge, STAT, ScreamingFrog, Searchmetrics).
• Experience designing SEO performance reports.
• Experience working with SEO web developers.
• Experience working with UX designers, a plus.
• Experience with creation and/or execution of SEO strategies.
• Define requirements, tasks, and resources associated to SEO strategy
• Manage and execute implementation of SEO strategy
• Communication to clients, team, and management on strategy/project development, timelines, and results
• Collaborate on client strategy and goal definition for success
• Keep pace with SEO, search engine, social media and internet marketing industry trends and development
• Strong understanding of Search Engine Optimization (SEO) life cycle – On Page Basics like Meta Tags, Website Interlinking, Breadcrumbs, URL Optimization, Image Optimization, Off Page – Links from High Domain authority websites, Guest Blogging, Image Sharing, Link Analysis to track spamming, Keyword Research & Tracking to find new scopes
• Provide competitor backlink analysis and suggest recommendations for internal and external linking along with ensuring outreach execution.
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
• Contribution to enable client satisfaction of projects delivered
• Demonstration of technical excellence in SEO and digital marketing on the projects and for building the function
• Ownership towards learning client business, industry, customer & competition
• Ability to deliver error free and high quality output on projects
• Ability to drive the project plans for the SEO channel and deliver in a timely manner
• Follow the SEO framework, processes and templates and contribute in evolving them
• Contribution of best practices to the team based on knowledge and expertise in digital marketing and SEO
Desired Skills and Experience : Google SEO, Google AdWords
1. Technical Analysis: Conduct comprehensive technical site audits on desktop as well as mobile to identify gaps like page indexing, text to HTML ratio, broken links, etc. and suggest recommendations. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
2. On Page Optimization: Conduct detailed analysis of all on-page attributes like H1 tags, meta-tags, title tags, etc. and provide recommendations based on SEO best practices for optimization. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
3. Content Strategy: With keyword research as the fundamental input conduct a deep dive on site content to contribute to a content strategy. The strategy needs to provide keyword to page mapping, identify content gaps and suggestions in the form of content calendars for both on and off the site. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
4. Off page: Conduct in-depth link analysis by evaluating multiple link data points and properties. Categorize the links as positive or negative impact links and create action plans around link building or removal. Also enable the execution of optimization plans with the team leader and project managers.
5. SEO Analytics: Conduct data analysis on SEO and derive actionable insights to enable continuous optimization. Be analytical and creative in representing SEO data in different reports and dashboards. Provide SEO insights on the client deliverables.
If you are keen on this opportunity, Please fill the below required details and share your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Overall Experience –
Relevant Experience in SEO –
Current CTC –
Expected CTC –
Notice Period –
Would you be able to take F2F/Skype discussion on Saturday (8th Feb 2020?) – Yes /No