A faster way to index a webpage
Sometimes Google will not index your web page quickly. There can be several reasons why Google may not be indexing a web page.
The indexing process might take several days to many weeks. You can examine the website to see whether any of the issues listed below are present.
– First, you can check if the web page is publicly accessible and that there are no restrictions that prevent Google from crawling it.
– Check the web page has a noindex tag. If the web page has a noindex tag in its header, Google will not index it. The noindex tag tells search engines not to include the page in their index.
– Check the Content, Google may not index a web page if it has low-quality content or if it is duplicate content. Make sure that the content on the web page is unique and provides value to users.
– Check if the web page has technical issues such as broken links or errors in the code, Google may not be able to crawl it and index it if you have technical issues on the page.
There are quite a few ways to index quickly:
1. Sitemap submission, Add the page URL to sitemap.xml; if you’re using WordPress, the URL will automatically update the sitemap. Submitting a sitemap to Google helps it to crawl and index the pages quickly.
2. You can also submit the URL of the web page to Google using the Google Search Console to request that it be indexed.
3. Join Index Now on bing.com
4. Use the RankMath plugin for Instant indexing of the page.
5. Use of Google Search Console: Google Search Console is a free tool that helps website owners monitor their website’s presence on Google. It also helps in submitting Sitemaps, checking, indexing status, and identifying crawl errors.
6. Creating quality content increases the chances of being indexed higher on Google’s search engine results pages (SERPs).
7. Internal linking involves linking pages within the same website. This helps Google to understand the structure of the website and the relationship between the pages.
8. External linking involves linking to other websites. It shows Google that the website has relevant content and is well-connected with other websites in its niche.
9. Sharing web pages on social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn helps in driving traffic to the website. This increases the chances of being noticed and indexed by Google.
I hope these steps will assist you in quickly indexing the webpage.