Digital Marketing Executive Job in FabAlley
• Create, manage, and analyze all digital campaigns .
• Collaborate with Marketing team to develop and deliver program goals.
• Partner with team to champion techniques using marketing automation, impacting campaign design.
• Constantly identifying and tapping into new channels to optimize ROI.
• Apply marketing strategy and technique, including test.
• Devise digital marketing strategies and implement across Search (primarily Google), Social Media (primarily FB), Display Networks, Affiliate, and Email Marketing.
• Lead the process to improve data quality, reporting, and segmentation strategies to optimize effectiveness .
• 2-4 years’ B2C experience as Digital Marketing Executive or similar role with graduation/post-graduation in relevant backgrounds.
• Expert understanding of marketing platforms – Google AdWords, Facebook, SEM tools, retargeting platforms, affiliate marketing and email campaigns
• Experience of end-to-end campaign execution.
• Perfect knowledge of web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics, Adobe, firebase etc.)
FabAlley was started in 2012 by Tanvi Malik and Shivani Poddar. Armed with degrees in business, a passion for product and endless ambition, the two 25-years olds quit their corporate jobs and poured all their personal savings into starting FabAlley six years ago. Fast-forward to present day, they run one of the largest Indian online-led fashion brands and are continuously striving to become better in every aspect.
The mother-ship! Inspired by global trends and celeb style, FabAlley is our western wear brand. It covers everything from the glitziest party dresses, game-changing tops and statement accessories. Digital Marketing Executive Job in FabAlley
Interested Candidates Please Share Resumes On – email@example.com
Please Mention Subject Line As-“Resume For Digital Marketing Executive”