Today, I am going to explain how to write an SEO Friendly blog post or web page. First of all, understand the basic SEO concept, and then write the blog post or product web pages.
Without basic concepts of SEO don’t start the blog post or content writing for a website or web page or product page.
Hi, I am Mohamed Ileeyas, a Software engineer who turned into a Digital Marketing. Though hailing from a technical background, passion and shown a keen interest in Digital Marketing. Completed online certification course & exam on “The Fundamentals of Digital Marketing” in Google Digital Unlocked.
The purpose of search engine optimization is to make a website or blog post as search engine friendly as possible. It’s really not that difficult. SEO doesn’t require specialized knowledge of algorithms, programming or taxonomy, but it does require a basic understanding of how search engines work.
How Google Search works
Every time you search, there are thousands, sometimes millions, of webpages with helpful information. How Google figures out which results to show starts long before you even type, and is guided by a commitment to you to provide the best information.
Organizing the content of the web
Even before you search, Google organizes information about webpages in our Search index. The index is like a library, except it contains more info than in all the world’s libraries put together.
Instantly matching your search
In a fraction of a second, Google’s Search algorithms sort through hundreds of billions of webpages in our Search index to find the most relevant, useful results for what you’re looking for.
Presenting results in helpful ways
To help you find what you’re looking for quickly, Google provides results in many useful formats. Whether presented as a map with directions, images, videos or stories, we’re constantly evolving with new ways to present information.
We only sell ads, not search results
While advertisers can pay to be displayed in clearly marked sections of the page, no one can buy better placement in the search results.
Always improving your experience
We know Search can always be better. That’s why Google engineers spend every day testing it, conducting hundreds of thousands of experiments every year, resulting in thousands of improvements.
Optimize SEO Friendly Blog Post using below Basic SEO Techniques:
- Keyword Research and Analysis
- Research content or topic
- Importance first paragraph
- Use Keywords in Your Content maximum 2 times
- Create Title tag for a page
- Create Meta Description in your page
- Create an Internal and External link to your page
- Use Head tags like h1, h2 etc.
- Contents and contents should be the Unique and Worthy Information
- Contents should be related to the title
- Add Tagrget Keywords in Title Tag and Meta Description
- Alt and title tags in your Image
- Add Tagrget Keywords in Image Alt tag
- Keyword Caption in your Image
- Include Quality Inbound and outbound links
- Site Acceptability and Mobile Friendly Website or Blog
- Create a title for your paragraphs
- Submit the page url in Google and Bing Webmaster tools and Track with Google Analytics.
Quality of content
Beyond matching the words in your query with relevant documents on the web, Search algorithms also aim to prioritize the most reliable sources available. To do this, our systems are designed to identify signals that can help determine which pages demonstrate expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness on a given topic.
We look for sites that many users seem to value for similar queries. For example, if other prominent websites link to the page (what is known as PageRank), that has proven to be a good sign that the information is well trusted. Aggregated feedback from our Search quality evaluation process is used to further refine how our systems discern the quality of information.